pay your ICICI credit card bill on CRED and get exciting rewards
with today’s hectic lifestyle, it's very easy to miss the credit card bill payment due date, especially if you are using multiple credit cards. unfortunately, if you miss your credit card bill payment due date, you may incur a late payment fee, penalty interest rate as well as risk damage to your credit score. but don't worry, CRED has an incredible solution for you.
now, you can register and add your ICICI credit card on the CRED app for instant credit card payments. the CRED app also ensures that you get timely reminders as your credit card bill due date approaches closer. not only this, you get exciting rewards every time you make your ICICI credit card bill payment on CRED.
here are 6 reasons why you should use CRED for ICICI credit card bill payment:
- instant payment: when you make your ICICI credit card bill payment online using NEFT/RTGS services, or through another bank account, it may take upto 3 days for the payment to reflect in your account. but with CRED, you can make instant credit card payments.
- rewards on every payment: every time you make an ICICI credit card bill payment using CRED, you get exciting cashback and reward points. you can add and activate your credit card and start earning rewards.
- flexible payment options: CRED provides flexible options for your ICICI credit card bill payments. you can choose to pay from your net banking account, mobile banking, online wallet, BHIM/UPI and others.
- autopay facility: you can also choose to enable the autopay facility to pay your bills automatically. the CRED also gives you the flexibility to choose the autopay debit date and due amount.
- bank offers on credit cards: we all love discounts and offers but it's difficult to find the list of all offers under one roof. now, you don't have to look anywhere else, just open your CRED app, click on your ICICI credit card and you will be able to see all the offers on it.
- get timely credit card bill payment alerts: CRED is a smart app that gives timely alerts so that you don’t miss your credit card bill payment due date.
how to make ICICI credit card bill payment using CRED?
it's very easy to make your ICICI credit card bill payment online using CRED, just follow the steps provided below:
- download CRED app on your smartphone - android | apple
- enter your mobile number, OTP to sign in
- add your credit card details to activate your card and make your first payment
- click on 'pay now' to proceed with your credit card payment and earn rewards
pay your ICICI credit card bill online on CRED
other ways to pay your ICICI credit card bill
ICICI credit card bill payment can be made through various methods including online or offline mode depending on the choice of the card users. the ICICI bank offers a range of options for its credit card users to make the ICICI card payment.
ICICI credit card bill payment online
- net banking: you can login to your net banking account, click on cards, then select your credit card, enter the due amount and make the online payment.
- NEFT/RTGS: if you are making your credit card bill payment from a non-ICICI Bank account, you need to make the fund transfer using NEFT or RTGS.
- Bill desk: visit Bill desk website, enter your credit card details, and then select the bank from where you want to make the credit card bill payment.
- mobile banking app: you can also login to your ICICI Bank mobile banking app to make your credit card bill payment.
BHIM?UPI: to make your credit card bill payment, enter card details, due amount, bank account details through which you want to pay your bill and your UPI pin, and your payment will be processed.
ICICI credit card bill payment offline:
- ICICI bank branch: it is one of the simplest ways of making credit card bill payment offline. just deposit the cash at the bank counter but the bank will charge a processing fee for this service.
- pay through cheque: fill in credit card number and other details, then drop the cheque at the nearest ATM or cheque drop box.it may take 3 days to process the payment through this mode.
- pay through atm: for this, you need to have a debit card of ICICI Bank. swipe your ICICI bank debit card at the ATM and then select credit card payment from the menu. follow the instructions to complete the payment process.
- call customer care: if you have an ICICI Bank savings account, you can call the bank’s customer care and follow the ivr instructions to make the credit card bill payment.
faqs - ICICI credit card bill payment
Q. is CRED free to use?
A. yes, CRED app is absolutely free to use. In fact you earn cashback, rewards and discounts from CRED by paying your credit card bill on the platform.
Q. how does CRED payment work?
A. you have to register and add your credit card on CRED app. when you make credit card payment on CRED app, you earn reward coins. you can use the CRED coins to collect various rewards made available on the platform.
Q. how long does it take to process the credit card bill payment on CRED?
A. it depends on the bank and method of payment. usually, it takes up to 2 working days for the bank to process your credit card bill payment.
Q. is it safe to pay with CRED?
A. yes, the CRED app is completely safe and you can use it to pay your credit card bills.
Q. does CRED charge any processing fee for credit card payment?
A. no, the credit card payment facility on the CRED app is absolutely free. infact, you get exciting rewards on every credit card payment you make on the CRED platform.
Q. how to earn CRED coins?
A. you can earn CRED coins by making credit card bill payment on the platform. the number of coins earned is equivalent to the amount of credit card bill payment.
Q. does CRED coins expire?
A. no, CRED coin does not expire and you can use it to redeem various offers available on the app.