our day-to-day life has become so fast-paced nowadays that we often forget things such as - credit card payment due dates. but this small mistake can have severe consequences, for example, you will have to pay - late payment fee, interest on the overall due amount, and your credit score may also decrease.
CRED understands the importance of paying your credit card bills on time, hence, it has come up with an exclusive platform where you can manage your multiple credit cards, pay bills, and timely due date alerts. not only this, but you also get reward coins, cashback, deals, and discounts every time you pay your credit card bill via the CRED platform. so, to earn more on your Standard Chartered Bank credit card bill payment, use the CRED app.
CRED is a simple app that allows you to pay your credit card bills and earn rewards. so, it’s highly advised that you should use the CRED platform to pay your Standard Chartered Bank credit card bill payment.
here’s a step-by-step guide to paying your SCB credit card bill via the CRED app:
1. cash payment: you can visit the branch of Standard Chartered Bank and deposit cash at the credit card bill payment counter. however, note that you have to pay an additional cash payment processing fee to use this service.
2. cheque payment: you can write a cheque in favour of your Standard Chartered Bank credit card number, fill in the outstanding amount, and drop the cheque at the ATM or at the designated cheque drop box centre.
3. NEFT: you can pay your Standard Chartered Bank credit card bill from your net banking account via NEFT. to enable this payment, you need to first add your SCB credit card number as a ‘payee’ to your net banking account and then transfer the amount via NEFT.
4. net banking: this service is only for those who want to pay their Standard Chartered Bank credit card bill through the net banking account of Standard Chartered Bank. just log in to your SCB net banking account, go to the credit card section, select the card number, enter the payment amount and confirm the payment. those who don’t have an SCB account have to pay via NEFT mode.
5. mobile banking: you can use the Android app of the Standard Chartered Bank to pay your credit card bill. you can download and install the SCB mobile banking app from the play store of your device. all you have to do is log in to the app, select the ‘credit card’, then select the relevant credit card, click on ‘pay’ and follow the rest of the instructions to complete the Standard Chartered credit card bill payment.
6. auto-debit: if you have a Standard Chartered Bank account, you can log in to the net banking account and enable the auto-debit feature to pay your credit card bill on time. the bank will automatically deduct either the full credit card bill or the minimum due amount (as set by you) from the account on the set date. you can also submit a signed auto-debit instruction form to the manager of the customer correspondence centre, Standard Chartered Bank Bank with details of your standing instructions.
1 working day
1 working day
2 to 3 working days
up to 2 days for the SCB cheque.
ATM funds transfer
a. you can make SCB credit card bill payment online via net banking, mobile banking, NEFT, BHIM, UPI, BillDesk, and CRED app.
a. no, there's no such limit on your credit card bill payment via the CRED app. you can choose to pay your overall outstanding amount or minimum due amount depending on your preference.
a. sometimes it takes time for the payment to reflect in the account. you are advised to make your credit card bill payment at least four days prior to the due date to avoid any chances of late payment. for more details, you can write an email to CRED customer care or use in-app chat to get a resolution.
a. this totally depends on your bank and method of payment, however, it usually takes up to 3 working days for the bank to process your credit card bill payment.
a. no, CRED does not charge any fee for verifying your credit cards or credit card payments made via the app.