pay RBL credit card bill on CRED and win big
if you are looking for a convenient way of paying your RBL credit card bills online, then look no further than the CRED app. it is a members-only exclusive club that makes credit card bill payment easy and rewarding.
a credit card is a reliable financial tool offering credit facilities from banking and financial institutions. you can use them to increase your purchasing power, enjoy credit card bill payments convenience through EMI, gain credit loans, and even avail cash withdrawal facility.
however, it comes with the responsibility of paying off the credit card bill on time. hence, you must make these payments on time to ensure that you can enjoy its benefits in the long run.
benefits of paying RBL credit card bill via CRED
CRED allows you to settle credit card bills from multiple banks and incentivizes financial discipline. for every credit card bill that you pay through the CRED app, you gain reward points that you can claim for attractive discounts, gifts, and access passes.
how to pay RBL credit card bill via CRED app?
you can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to make your RBL credit card bill payment online:
- download CRED app on your smartphone through ‘Play Store’ or ‘App Store’
- register using your mobile number, email ID and other details
- log in to the app and add your RBL credit card details under the ‘cards’ section
- next, click on your RBL credit card, enter due amount and click on ‘pay’
- select the payment options from the list - net banking/debit card/UPI/digital wallet etc. - and follow the rest of the instructions to complete your RBL credit card bill payment.
here are other ways to settle your RBL credit card bills:
RBL credit card bill payment - online
to settle your RBL credit card bill, you can make online payments in the following ways:
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) or IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- RBL Bank net banking
- online payment gateways
- RBL MyCard mobile app
- bank standing instructions
let’s review these options one by one:
1. NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
NEFT payment ensures that your RBL credit card payment gets settled within the same day. you can carry it out through the following steps:
- using your login credentials to access your mobile or net banking account.
- amongst the payment options, choose “NEFT.”
- enter the RBL credit card holder’s name as payee name, the 16-digit card number as payee account number, RBL Bank as bank name, NOC Goregaon, Mumbai as branch location, and RATN0CRCARD as IFSC code. save these credentials as beneficiary details.
- select the beneficiary and make the payment.
2. RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) or IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
RBL credit card bills less than ₹2 lakhs can be settled through IMPS, while bills exceeding ₹2 lakh must be settled using RTGS. here’s how you can clear your bill using RTGS/IMPS:
- enter your user ID and password to log into your net banking or mobile banking account.
- select the “funds transfer” option and enter the RBL credit card holder’s name as payee name, the 16-digit card number as payee account number, RBL Bank as bank name, NOC Goregaon, Mumbai as branch location, and RATN0CRCARD as IFSC code into the beneficiary details. Save this information.
- choose RTGS or IMPS and select the card details from the list of beneficiaries, then make the payment.
3. RBL Bank net banking
RBL Bank account holders can make credit card payments through their net banking accounts. Here’s how:
- head over to RBL Bank’s net banking page and enter your login credentials.
- once in, choose the “add biller” option from the “bill payment” menu located on the left.
- add your RBL credit card details as your biller and save the information.
- enter the amount and select the bank account from which you wish to make the payment.
- click on the “instant pay” option to clear the payment in minutes.
4. online payment gateways
you can settle your bills even without an active net banking account through online banking. here's a step-by-step guide:
- visit the RBL Bank’s official website (https://www.rblbank.com/)
- locate the “make payments” tab on the top right corner and click on the “credit card payments” option on the menu.
- provide all your credit card details.
- you may choose between BillDesk, Razorpay, or PayU gateways. select your preferred mode of payment (debit card or net banking).
- enter all the necessary details and click on “submit.”
- authorize the payment.
5. RBL MyCard mobile app
you can download RBL Bank’s MyCard mobile app and pay your credit card bill as follows:
- visit your mobile phone’s Play Store or App Store and download the official RBL MyCard mobile app. you can even download the app from https://www.rblbank.com/product/credit-cards/rbl-mycard-app.
- register for an account by entering your credit card details.
- you can view your credit card statement, then click on “pay.”
- complete the payment.
6. bank standing instructions
you can automate credit card bill settlement by leaving standing instructions to your bank. resultantly, the amount will be auto-deducted from your bank account whenever a statement is generated at the end of the billing cycle. here’s how you can set it up:
- download the bank’s standing instruction form.
- enter all the details necessary for completing the request successfully.
- mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org for RBL credit card holders and email@example.com for RBL SuperCard holders.
- authorize the linking of your savings bank account to the credit card and activate the auto-debit feature.
RBL credit card offline payment
you can make your RBL credit card payments through the following offline channels:
- cash payments
- cheque payments
- NACH (National Automated Clearing House Facility)
let’s individually examine these offline modes of payment:
1. cash payments
you can pay your RBL credit card bills in cash in the following steps:
- visit any RBL Bank branch closest to you and make the payment in person.
- cash payment attracts ₹250 (+ GST) as fees.
- the payment gets processed the same day. however, you will receive the acknowledgment the following day.
2. cheque payments
you can settle your RBL credit card bills using cheques by following the steps given below:
- write a cheque in favour of your 16-digit RBL credit card account.
- deposit the cheque in the nearest RBL Bank branch.
- you may courier the cheque to RBL Bank Limited, Cards Operating Centre, Unit: 306 -311, 3rd Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Road, Sector - 48, Gurugram, Haryana - 122 018.
3. NACH (National Automated Clearing House) facility
NACH facilitates the automatic payment of credit card bills. you can set it up with the following instructions:
- link your savings bank account to your RBL credit card by filling out the NACH mandate form.
- enter all the details and courier it to the address mentioned in the form.
making timely credit card bill payments will ensure that the credit card service provider does not overcharge you with late payment fees. plus, it maintains your credit health, which will improve your credit opportunities. use any of the options outlined above to stay ahead of your credit card bills.
frequently asked questions
q. is the CRED platform secure?
a. yes, the CRED credit card bill payment platform is absolutely safe and secure.
q. can i make credit card payments using BHIM UPI on CRED?
a. yes, you can login using your BHIM UPI ID to make your credit card bill payment on the CRED platform.
q. how to login to the CRED app?
a. enter your mobile number to receive OTP for registration. then submit OTP to login to your CRED app. after registration, you can set a pattern, PIN or password to login.
q. can i set an auto-pay option on CRED for credit card bill payment?
a. yes, you can set 'auto-pay' options from the 'manage' tab.