CRED offers one of the most convenient ways for making Indian Overseas Bank credit card bill payment online. not only are the credit card bill payments made via the CRED app instant but you also earn CRED coins, cashback, and various other deals & discounts.
credit cards are a reliable financial tool offering many benefits. for example, you can use credit cards to increase your purchasing power, repay bills conveniently in EMIs, get credit loans, and even avail cash withdrawal facilities in case of an emergency.
however, to enjoy all these benefits, make sure you pay your IOB credit card bills on time. if you miss your credit card bill payment by the date as specified on your credit card bill statement, the bank will charge a late payment fee as well as penalty interest on the overall due amount. this would also lower your credit score and you may find it difficult to get loan approvals in the future.
CRED can help you pay your credit card bills on time by sending timely alerts as your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bill payment due date approaches. you can also manage multiple credit cards under one platform via the CRED app.
CRED allows you to manage, pay bills and check bank offers for multiple credit cards under one roof. also, every time you make the IOB credit card payment online using the CRED app, you earn reward points that you can claim for attractive discounts, gifts, and access passes.
here’s an easy guide on how you can pay your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bill online through the CRED app:
you can pay your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bill online through the following options:
1. Indian Overseas Bank net banking: Indian Overseas Bank account holders can make IOB credit card payments through their net banking account. log in to your IOB net banking account, select your Indian Overseas Bank credit card from the credit cards menu, enter the bill amount, and proceed to clear the payment in minutes.
2. NEFT: those who do not hold an IOB net banking account can log in to the mobile or net banking account of any other bank, add the Indian Overseas Bank credit card number as payee/beneficiary. once the beneficiary account is activated, click on NEFT transfer, select the IOB credit card from the beneficiary list, enter the payment amount and proceed to approve the NEFT fund transfer.
3. online payment gateways: you can also use various online payment gateways such as BillDesk, Razorpay, or PayU gateways to pay your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bill via UPI, debit card, or net banking.
4. IOB mobile app: you can download the Indian Overseas Bank mobile app and add your credit card details. select your IOB credit card from the cards menu, enter the bill amount as mentioned in the credit card statement, then click on pay to settle your IOB credit card bill payment.
5. autopay instruction: you can use the mobile app or net banking account to authorize your bank to auto-debit the bill amount on a set date after your IOB credit card statement is generated. you can also automate your IOB credit card bill payment by sending an auto-pay authorization letter to your bank. the bank will auto-deduct the payment amount from your bank account whenever a statement is generated.
you can make your Indian Overseas Bank credit card payments through the following offline channels:
1. cash payments: you can pay your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bills in cash by visiting any Indian Overseas Bank Bank branch closest to you. however, note that the bank will charge a processing fee for this service.
2. cheque payments: you can settle your Indian Overseas Bank credit card bills using cheques. write a cheque in favour of your 16-digit Indian Overseas Bank credit card account and deposit the cheque in the nearest Indian Overseas Bank Bank branch. you can also courier the cheque to Indian Overseas Bank or drop it at the designated cheque dropbox centre.
3. through ATM: if you have an IOB debit card, visit the Indian Overseas Bank ATM, swipe your debit card, access credit card payment from the menu, select the relevant IOB credit card, enter the bill amount and proceed to complete the payment process.
1 working day
1 working day
2 to 3 working days
up to 2 days for the IOB cheque.
ATM fund transfer
a. yes, the CRED credit card bill payment platform is absolutely safe and secure.
a. yes, you can log in using your BHIM UPI ID to make your IOB credit card bill payment on the CRED platform.
a. enter your mobile number to receive OTP for registration. then submit OTP to log in to your CRED app. after registration, you can set a pattern, PIN, or password to log in.
a. yes, you can set auto-pay options from the 'manage' tab.