SBM Bank credit card bill payment via CRED is now rewarding
SBM Bank credit card payment via the CRED app has become more rewarding with reward coins, cashback offers, and many other deals, and discounts. pay your SBM Bank credit card bill online via the CRED app and stand a chance to win CRED coins which you can use later to claim exciting deals from premium brands.
if you are looking for a convenient way to make your SBM Bank credit card payment online, then CRED is the right app for you. the credit card payments made via the CRED app are processed instantly. the CRED app also offers flexible payment options to pay your SBM Bank credit card bills.
paying your SBM Bank credit card bills on time is very important. if you pay your SBM Bank credit card bill post the due date, the Bank will impose various penalties such as - late payment fee, interest on the overall outstanding amount, etc. it may also damage your credit score.
benefits of making SBM Bank credit card payments via the CRED app
there are multiple benefits of paying your SBM Bank credit card bills via the CRED app. here’s a quick glance:
- your SBM Bank credit card bill payment is processed instantly
- you get flexible payment options including - net banking/debit card/BHIM/UPI
- every month, you can earn CRED coins on SBM credit card bill payment
- cashback, exclusive deals, and discounts from premium brands
CRED club membership and eligibility criteria
to use the services of the CRED credit card payment app, you need to become a member of the CRED club. CRED is a members-only club, and you need to have a credit score of 750 and above to be eligible to become a member of this exclusive club. you can check your credit score on the CRED app.
how to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill via the CRED app?
here’s a simple guide on how to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill online via the CRED app:
- if you haven’t installed the CRED app, visit the app store of your smartphone to download and install the CRED app
- open the CRED app, enter your mobile number and email ID, verify the same with OTP to become a member of the CRED club
- once you become a CRED member, log in to your account and add your SBM Bank credit card under the ‘cards’ section
- next, click on your SBM Bank credit card, enter the due amount and click on ‘pay’
- select the payment options from the list - net banking, debit card, UPI, digital wallet, etc.
- follow the rest of the instructions to complete your SBM Bank credit card bill payment.
other ways to pay your SBM Bank credit card bills
although CRED would be the best platform for you to pay your SBM credit card bills and earn rewards, you can choose to use various other payment methods to pay your credit card bills, for example:
SBM Bank credit card payment online options
- net banking: you can log in to your SBM Bank net banking account, choose the relevant SBM credit card from the ‘cards’ section, enter the due amount and proceed with the online payment.
- NEFT: if you don’t have an SBM Bank savings account, you can use the net banking services of any other bank to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill via NEFT. to use the NEFT service, you need to first add your SBM Bank credit card as ‘payee’ in the net banking account.
- BillDesk: visit the BillDesk payment site, enter your SBM Bank credit card details, and then select the account from where you want to make your credit card bill payment.
- mobile banking app: simply log in to your SBM Bank mobile banking app, select relevant credit cards, enter the due amount and proceed with your SBM credit card bill payment.
- BHIM/UPI: you can also use BHIM/UPI services to pay your SBM Bank credit card bills on time. enter your SBM Bank credit card details, due amount, bank account details through which you want to pay your bill and then enter your UPI pin, and approve the translation to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill.
SBM Bank credit card payment offline options
- Bank branch: visit the nearest SBM Bank branch and deposit cash at the credit card bill payment counter. however, note that you have to pay a processing fee for using this service.
- pay through cheque: you can write a cheque in favour of your SBM Bank credit card number, enter the due amount (overall/minimum as you wish) and drop the cheque at the nearest ATM or cheque dropbox.
- pay through ATM: if you have an SBM Bank debit card, you can swipe your debit card at the nearest ATM and then select credit card payment from the menu. follow the rest of the instructions to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill offline.
- call customer care: if you have an SBM Bank account, you can use the IVR services to pay your SBM Bank credit card bill.
1 working day
1 working day
SBM Bank BillDesk
2 to 3 working days
up to 2 days for the SBM Bank cheque.
3-5 days for other banks' cheques.
ATM funds transfer
FAQs: SBM Bank credit card payment
q. how to make SBM credit card payments online?
a. you can make SBM credit card payments online via net banking, UPI, mobile banking, NEFT, BillDesk, BHIM, and CRED app.
q. can i download the CRED app for free?
a. yes, absolutely. CRED app is available free of charge on the app store of your smartphone.
q. do i have to pay any joining fee to become a member of the CRED club?
a. no, CRED does not charge any joining fee. in fact, once you become a member of the CRED club, you can earn cash back, reward coins, deals, and discounts every day by paying your credit card bill on time.
q. how can i use earn CRED coins?
a. you can earn CRED coins by paying your credit card bills on time via the CRED app.
q. what is the use of CRED coins?
a. CRED coins can be used to claim deals and discounts from premium brands. visit the CRED app for more information.