pay your Union Bank of India credit card bills through the CRED app, to earn CRED coins and use it to claim various deals and discounts. CRED is one of the most rewarding platforms to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bills. CRED app is available on the app store of your smartphone for free. download and install CRED app today to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill and earn reward coins, cashback and various other benefits.
CRED offers multiple benefits to its members for paying their credit card bill payment via its platform. some of the advantages of paying your Union Bank of India credit card bill through the CRED app is provided below for reference:
instant payment: when you use the CRED app, your credit card bill payment is instantly transferred to your account.
CRED coins: every time you pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill via the CRED app, you earn CRED coins that can be used to claim various deals and discounts from the premium brands.
payment due date alert: once you become a member of CRED club and list your credit card on the app, CRED sends timely alerts on your Union Bank of India credit card bill payment due date.
helps to improve credit score: when you pay your credit card bill before the due date, it helps you increase your credit score which can help you get faster approval when applying for loans in future.
the process of credit card bill payment through the CRED app is very convenient and fast. first, you need to download and install the CRED app on your smartphone. the next step is to enter your mobile number and email ID to register on the app and become a member of the CRED club. once you become a CRED member, follow the steps provided below to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bills online:
there are many other ways of paying your Union Bank of India credit card bills, however, none of them offer benefits that CRED provides. for example, when you pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill through the CRED app, you receive CRED coins. the credit card bill payments made via the CRED app are easier, faster and absolutely secure. you stand a chance to win up to 100% cashback on credit card bill payments as well as various deals and discounts from premium brands. making timely payment of your credit card bills also helps in improving your credit score.
there are many other online and offline ways to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bills.
1. net banking: you can log in to your Union Bank of India net banking account and click on credit cards to make Union Bank of India credit card bill payment online.
2. NEFT: if you are using the net banking account of any other bank, you need to first add your Union Bank of India credit card number as ‘beneficiary’ and use the NEFT services to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill.
3. UPI: you can choose to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill via the mobile app of Union Bank of India, UPI as well as other mobile wallet options.
4. cheque: you can also pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill via cheque facility. you have to write a cheque in favour of your Union Bank of India credit card number, fill in the desired payment amount, and drop the same at the ATM/bank or any other designated cheque drop box centre.
5. ATM: you can also make Union Bank of India credit card bill payments using ATM services. but for using this credit card bill payment feature, you need to have a Union Bank of India debit card. swipe your Union Bank of India debit card at the ATM, select credit card payment from the menu and proceed to pay your Union Bank of India credit card bill offline.
1 working day
1 working day
2 to 3 working days
up to 2 days for the UBI cheque.
ATM funds transfer
a. you can make Union Bank of India credit card bill payments online via net banking, mobile banking, UPI, NEFT, BillDesk, BHIM, and CRED app.
a. yes, you can log in using your BHIM UPI ID to make your credit card bill payment via the CRED app.
a. enter your mobile number, and email ID. submit the OTP received on your mobile number/email ID to verify the contact details.
a. yes, you can set 'auto-pay' options from the 'cards' tab by selecting the relevant credit card and then click on 'manage' tab. from the options, choose 'auto-pay' and follow the rest of the instructions to authorise the payment process.
a. yes, you can check your credit card bill statement online on the CRED app and much more.