the credit card for all your needs
make your weekends vibrant with Axis MY Zone credit card that offers discounts on movie tickets, dining, and shopping. not only that, it also promises a cheerful experience to travelers as you get complimentary access to domestic lounges every quarter. you can earn additional rewards and benefits by making your Axis Bank credit card payment on CRED.
excited to know more? let’s look at the features, application process, eligibility criteria, fees and charges, and FAQs here:
eDGE loyalty rewards
4 eDGE loyalty reward points on every INR 200 spent using this card
10x rewards on weekend dinners at the partnered restaurants
5x reward points by shopping on weekends
free lounge visits
1 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges per quarter
fuel surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between ₹400-₹4000 on all petrol pumps across India
maximum waiver of ₹400 per month
convert a big credit card purchase above ₹2,500 into easy EMIs
with Axis Bank Dining Delights program, enjoy up to 20% off in all the partnered restaurants across India
cashback on movie tickets
25% cashback on online and box office movie ticket bookings
maximum cashback of ₹1,000 in an annual year
types of charge
₹500 (second year onwards)
late payment fee
₹100-₹700 depending on the amount pending
over limit charges
3% of the over limit amount
returned payment fee
rewards redemption fee
card replacement fee
3.25% per month
foreign currency transaction fee
3.5% of the transaction value
cash withdrawal fee
2.5% of the amount withdrawn
how do i apply for Axis MY Zone credit card?
- go to the official website of Axis Bank and click on explore products > cards > credit cards.
- in the section of Axis MY Zone credit card, click on the ‘apply now’ button.
- a page will load with a question ‘are you an existing Axis Bank customer?’.
- you can select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and fill in further details like PAN card number and other income details.
- after filling all the details click on the ‘call me’ button.
- you can track your application by entering the application reference number, PAN number, mobile number and then click on ‘submit’.
- you can also visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank to apply for this credit card.
am i eligible for Axis MY Zone credit card?
the criteria for the application follows:
- an applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years.
- the age of the add-on cardholder should be at least 15 years.
- the individual should either be an Indian resident or a non-resident Indian.
what documents do i require to apply for the card?
- passport-size colored photographs
- residential proof: passport/ration card/electricity bill (any one of these documents is required)
- identity proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/driving license/voting card (any one of these documents is required)
- income proof: ITR documents or the latest salary slip is required
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
what is included in the welcome kit of Axis MY Zone credit card?
- Axis MY Zone credit card
- important terms and conditions
- card member agreement
- code of bank’s commitment to customer
- product features like offer vouchers and booklets
how can i check the available balance on my credit card?
- Axis mobile app: click on ‘credit card’ to select your card and the available credit limit will be shown to you
- internet banking: go to accounts > my credit cards > card > card details
how can i view the statement of my Axis MY Zone credit card?
- mobile banking: go to Axis mobile home page > credit cards > card > last bill amount > past statement > month > view transactions
- internet banking: accounts > my credit cards > card details > statement history > month > download statement
what is the interest-free period of Axis MY Zone credit card?
the interest-free period of Axis MY Zone credit card ranges from 20-50 days.
what are the interest rates and charges applicable if i want to convert my credit card transactions into EMI?
the charges applicable are as follows:
- interest rate: 1.5% interest on the monthly reducing balance
- processing fee: 1.5% of the total amount or ₹150 whichever is higher
- service tax: 18% on the above fees and interest charged
how can i check my reward points on Axis MY Zone credit card?
you can check your reward points in 3 ways:
- Axis mobile app: click on menu > reward points
- internet banking: go to accounts > Edge rewards
- SMS: type EDGEBAL and send it to 5676782 from your registered mobile number
is there any validity period of reward points?
yes, the Edge loyalty reward points are valid for a period of 3 years. the reward points can also expire if you do not perform any transactions for a period of 365 days.