IDFC Bank credit card bill payment via CRED is now rewarding
IDFC Bank credit card bill payment via CRED app has become more rewarding with CRED coins, cashback offers, and many other deals & discounts. now you can pay your IDFC Bank credit card via CRED app instantly and stand a chance to win CRED coins which you can use later to claim exciting deals from premium brands.
CRED is one of the most convenient platforms to make your IDFC Bank credit card bill payment as it offers instant payment processing and flexible payment options. but to avail these benefits, you need to become a member of the CRED club. CRED is a members-only club, hence you need to first register on the app using your mobile number and email ID. pay your IDFC credit card bill via CRED and start earning exclusive CRED coins.
using IDFC Bank credit cards has many benefits, for example:
- you can increase your purchasing power
- you can repay in easy EMIs
- in case of emergency, you can withdraw cash instantly
- cashback and reward offers etc.
however, paying your IDFC Bank credit card bills on time is very important. if you pay your IDFC Bank credit card bill post the due date, the Bank will impose various penalties such as - late payment fee, interest on the overall outstanding amount etc. it may also damage your credit score.
other online and offline channels to pay IDFC Bank credit card bills
although CRED would be the best platform for you to pay your IDFC credit card bills, you can still use various other payment methods to pay your credit card bills. here are a few online and offline payment modes that you can use:
- net banking: you can log in to your IDFC Bank net banking account, choose the relevant credit card from the ‘cards’ section, enter the due amount and proceed with the online payment.
- NEFT: if you don’t have an IDFC Bank savings account, you can use the net banking services of any other bank to pay your IDFC Bank credit card bill via NEFT. to use the NEFT service, you need to first add your IDFC Bank credit card as ‘payee’ in the net banking account.
- BillDesk: visit BillDesk payment site, enter your IDFC Bank credit card details, and then select the account from where you want to make your credit card bill payment.
- mobile banking app: simply login to your IDFC Bank mobile banking app, select relevant credit cards, enter due amount and proceed with your IDFC credit card bill payment.
- BHIM/UPI: you can also use BHIM/UPI services to pay your IDFC Bank credit card bills on time. enter your IDFC Bank credit card details, due amount, bank account details through which you want to pay your bill and then enter your UPI pin, and approve the translation to pay your IDFC Bank credit card bill.
- Bank branch: visit the nearest IDFC Bank branch and deposit cash at the credit card bill payment counter. however, note that you have to pay a processing fee for using this service.
- pay through cheque: you can write a cheque in favour of your IDFC Bank credit card number, enter the due amount (overall/minimum as you wish) and drop the cheque at the nearest ATM or cheque drop box. your payment will be processed in up to 3 working days.
- pay through ATM: if you have an IDFC Bank debit card, you can swipe your debit card at the nearest ATM and then select credit card payment from the menu. follow the rest of the instructions to pay your IDFC Bank credit card bill offline.
- call customer care: if you have an IDFC Bank account, you can use the IVR services to pay your IDFC Bank credit card bill.
frequently asked questions
q. can i download the CRED app for free?
a. yes, absolutely. CRED app is available free of charge on the app store of your smartphone.
q. do i have to pay any joining fee to become a member of the CRED club?
a. no, CRED does not charge any joining fee. in fact, once you become a member of the CRED club, you can earn cashback, reward coins, deals and discounts every day by paying your credit card bill on time.
q. how can i use earn CRED coins?
a. you can earn CRED coins by paying your credit card bills on time via the CRED app.
q. what is the use of CRED coins?
a. CRED coins can be used to claim deals and discounts from premium brands. visit the CRED app for more information.