if you are a major foodie who enjoys going on several gastronomic adventures, then you must consider getting a credit card supporting this passion for culinary delights. from upfront discounts to attractive cashback offers, dining credit cards can make eating out (or even ordering in) even more exciting.
so before stepping into the next eatery on your bucket list, here are some stellar credit cards you must have in your wallet.
1. HDFC Bank Regalia credit card
annual fee: ₹2,500
- complimentary Zomato Gold membership for one year.
- good food trail dining program offers
- up to 40% discount on fine dining spends on weekends at partner restaurants
- up to 20% discount on premium dining for all days of the week
- up to 30% discount on chef’s special restaurants
- up to 25% discount on dinner buffets
- 4 reward points for every ₹150 spent on various categories.
- priority pass membership with domestic and international lounge access.
the HDFC Bank Regalia credit card is an all-in-one lifestyle credit card for those who love to shop, travel, and eat out. the Zomato Gold membership and the good food trail dining program will make each restaurant visit a rewarding one.
make your HDFC credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
2. SBI Card Prime
annual fee: ₹2,999
- Pizza Hut e-vouchers worth ₹1,000 for expenditures equal to or more than ₹50,000 per quarter.
- 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on dining activities.
- 20 reward points for every ₹100 spent on the cardholder’s birthday.
- complimentary Club Vistara and Trident Privilege membership.
the SBI Card Prime is one of the most popular mid-segment credit cards for the average Indian consumer. apart from the dining benefits, the credit card boasts of an attractive rewards program and welcome benefits to meet all other requirements.
make your SBI credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
3. Kotak Delight Platinum credit card
annual fee: ₹1,999
- 10% cash back on dining, movies, and travel.
- cashback of ₹600 per month for dining spends less than ₹4,000
- the Kotak Delight Platinum credit card is yet another lifestyle credit card that can fulfil various travel, entertainment, and dining requirements. the cashback offered in the dining and entertainment segments is shared for every billing cycle. so there may be a slight trade-off in the benefits if both of these spends are critical to your needs.
make your Kotak credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
4. American Express Platinum Travel credit card
annual fee: ₹3,500
- 15 to 20% instant discount on partner restaurants.
- 1 membership point for every spend of 50
- complimentary priority pass for members.
- as the name indicates, the American Express Platinum Travel credit card is best suited for frequent travellers. however, as an extension of this service, it also performs excellently for other travel-centric lifestyle requirements, such as retail and dining out.
make your American Express credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
5. Citi Cashback credit card
annual fee: ₹500
- 15% discount for spends at select partner restaurants from over 2000 dining partners.
- 0.5% cashback on all other purchases (including dining at non-partner restaurants).
- the Citi Cashback Credit Card by Citibank does exactly what its name indicates - it offers cashback for spends across multiple verticals. the cashback gets accrued into multiples of ₹500 for the next credit statement.
make your Citibank credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
6. Kotak Feast Gold credit card
annual fee: ₹499
- 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on dining.
- 1 dining point equals ₹1. (however, the offer is available after the crossing the monthly spend of ₹5,000).
- dining points get credited in the following billing cycle.
- naturally, a credit card that has a “feast” in its name would be the perfect pick for days when you wish to eat out. however, the Kotak feast gold credit card offers much more than a premium dining experience. the card comes with a low annual fee and rewards that movie buffs and frequent travellers simply cannot resist.
7. Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card
annual fee: ₹5,000
- up to 25% discount for dining at top 250 restaurants across India.
- complimentary table booking and concierge services for cardholders.
- complimentary access to over 100 global and domestic airport lounges.
- the Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card grants a plethora of rewards and offers for every purchase and transaction. in fact, it has the highest reward point program amongst all credit cards.
make your SCB credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
8. Axis Bank My Zone credit card
annual fee: ₹500
- up to 20% discount for dining at partner restaurants.
- 1 complimentary domestic lounge access for every quarter.
- 4 reward points for every ₹200 spent.
- we couldn't roundup some of the best credit cards that make dining rewarding without mentioning the Axis Bank My Zone credit card. this is yet another low-cost credit card that offers benefits for shopping, dining, movies, and refuelling.
make your Axis Bank credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
9. HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege credit card
annual fee: ₹2,500
- premium dining services, such as table reservation, concierge services, dining referrals, etc. available for free.
- complimentary Zomato Gold membership.
- if you want a credit card that combines your love for eating out with travel, then the HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege credit card may strike the right balance. you can score big points on air ticket bookings, restaurant bills, and more.
10. ICICI Bank Rubyx credit card
annual fee: ₹2,000
- 30% discount on online food orders over Zomato (maximum discount of INR 100 for every order).
- 50% off on Zomato Gold membership.
- access to ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats Program.
- 20% off on Sunday Brunches under the Culinary Treats Program.
- additional 20% off on Swiggy (minimum order of INR 500/-)
- the ICICI Bank Rubyx credit card is the ultimate dining credit card. apart from the wide variety of discounts, offers, and reward programs on dining, the credit card also unlocks benefits to frequent travellers. you can choose between the American Express or the MasterCard variant while choosing this credit card.
make your ICICI credit card payment online on CRED to earn cashback and rewards.
this concludes our list of the best credit cards in India for dining experiences. some of these offer umbrella coverage to other activities, such as travel, entertainment, and retail. thus, you can choose your perfect dining credit card based on these factors.